Idiap has a new opening for a Linux System Engineer postition
Passionate about Linux environment, you dream to bring your contribution to tomorrow technologies? Join the System and Infrastructures team of the Idiap Research Institute.
The Idiap Research Institute, located in Martigny, is a nonprofit and independent Foundation, specializing in multimedia information management and man-machine interactions. The Idiap main missions are research, training and technology transfer.
In this context, Idiap’s System and Infrastructure team (currently composed of six people) is responsible to provide an efficient work environment for all the collaborators and manage its stability, regular update and its evolving needs of leading research institute. To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Linux System Engineer.
- Installation and maintenance of the Idiap's Linux servers
- Provide and manage all the appropriate tools for all the collaborators
- Continuous optimisation of the systems
- EPF/HES degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of 5 years in a similar position
- Mastering Linux Debian environment
- Creative, open-minded, and ability to work within a team
- Fluent in French and English with good communication skills
- Plone/Zope knowledge
- Experience in open source virtualisation (KVM/docker)
- Experience with GPU
- Good knowledges in python
- Good understanding of infrastructure network services
To apply for this position, click on the following link: Linux System Engineer