Short BiographyCurrently working as a PhD student in Michael Liebling's group, Computational Bioimaging group.
I was born and breed in Switzerland and also hold a Belgian passport.
EducationMSc in Micro-Engineering from Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 2011.
BSc in Micro-Engineering from Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 2009.
- PhD student in the Computational Bioimaging group, Idiap/EPFL, 2016
- Research assistant at CVLAB, EPFL, 2015
- Freelance software developer, Cape Town, South-Africa, 2014
- Vision engineer at Mikron Automation SA, Switzerland, 2011-2014 and 2015
- Teaching Assistant for a few EPFL courses (C programming, Prof. R. Boulic, Analysis 1, Prof. P. Chabloz, General Physics 4, Prof. A. Pasquarello), 2009-2011
ContactLinkedin : Linkedin profile
Email : christian DOT jaques AT idiap.ch
Website : Personal site