Bob Package Development¶
This module contains information on how to build, maintain, and distribute Bob packages written in pure Python or a mix of C/C++ and Python.
By following these instructions you will be able to:
Setup a local development environment.
Download and install Bob packages and other software into your development environment.
Implement your own package including either pure Python code, a mixture of C/C++ and Python code, and even pure C/C++ libraries with clean C/C++ interfaces.
If possible, you should try to develop new packages using Python only, since they are easier to maintain.
Distribute your work to others in a clean and organized manner.
- Developing existing Bob packages
- Python package development
- C/C++ modules in your package
- C/C++ libraries in your package
- Documenting your package
- Global Configuration System
- Extending packages as frameworks
- Python API
- C++ API of the Documentation classes