Face Recognition Algorithms and Databases¶
This package is part of the
bob.bio packages, which provide open source tools to run comparable and reproducible biometric recognition experiments.
In this package, tools for executing face recognition experiments are provided.
- Preprocessors to detect, align and photometrically enhance face images
- Feature extractors that extract features from facial images
- Recognition algorithms that are specialized on facial features, and
- Facial image databases including their protocols.
Additionally, a set of baseline algorithms are defined, which integrate well with the two other
- bob.bio.gmm defines algorithms based on Gaussian mixture models
- bob.bio.video uses face recognition algorithms in video frames
For more detailed information about the structure of the
bob.bio packages, please refer to the documentation of bob.bio.base.
Particularly, the installation of this and other
bob.bio packages, please read the Installation Instructions.
In the following, we provide more detailed information about the particularities of this package only.