Idiap Research Institute
Centre du Parc
Rue Marconi 19
PO Box 592
CH - 1920 Martigny
- Short Biography
- Research Interests
- Professional Experience
- 2007-2008: Project Assistant in Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- 2012-2013: Project Assistant in Computer Science Department, Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
- 2013-2014: Associate Project Engineer in Electrical and Electronics Department, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.
- S.Dey, P. Motlicek, S. Madikeri and M. Ferras, "Template matching for text-dependent speaker verification", in Speech Communication
- S. Dey, P. Motlicek, S. Madikeri and M. Ferras, "Exploiting sequence information for text-dependent speaker verification", in ICASSP 2017, New Orleans, USA
- S. Madikeri, M. Ferras, P. Motlicek and S. Dey, "Intra-class covariance adaptation in PLDA back-ends for speaker verification", in ICASSP 2017, New Orleans, USA
- S.Dey, S. Madikeri, M. Ferras and P. Motlicek, "Deep Neural Networks Posterior for text-dependent speaker verification" in ICASSP 2016, Shanghai, China
- S.Dey, S. Madikeri, and P. Motlicek, "Information Bottleneck Clustering for domain adaptation" in ICASSP 2016, Shanghai, China
- M. Ferras, S. Madikeri, P. Motlicek, S.Dey and H. Bourlard,"A large-scale open-source acoustic simulator for speaker recognition", to appear in IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2016.
- P. Motlicek, S.Dey, S. Madikeri, and L. Burget, "Employment of Subspace Gaussian Mixture Models in speaker recognition", in Proc. of ICASSP 2015, Brisbane, Australia, pp. 4445-4449.
- IEEE Ganesh N Ramaswamy memorial student grant sponsored by IBM for the best paper in the speaker/language recognition area in ICASSP 2017.
I am a PhD student at Ecole Polytechnic Federale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Electrical Engineering (EDEE) and research assistant at Idiap Research Institute under Dr. Petr Motlicek. I am funded by SIIP project which aims to build speaker identification system based on voice samples, meta-data and social media
My research focuses on building speaker identification system from voice samples in practical scenarios. I am interested in building system for short utterance and noisy conditions.
Speaker Verification, Speech Recognition, Machine Learning
2013: Master of Science (by Research) from Computer Science Department, Indian Institute of Technology Madras.