AWARDS & JOBS NEWS
- Idiap Awards 2016 Dec 22, 2016
- The 2016 Idiap awards have been granted to Darshan Santani and Cijo JOSE.
- Idiap has a new opening for a Postdoc position in deep learning and computer vision Dec 20, 2016
- The Perception and Activity Understanding group has an opening in computer vision and machine learning.
- Idiap has a new opening for a Senior Researcher position Dec 15, 2016
- The Idiap Research Institute is an independent, not-for-profit, research institute, affiliated with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL). Building on strong signal processing and machine learning expertise, the Institute carries out advanced R&D activities in the field of human and media computing, including perceptual and cognitive systems, speech and language processing, computer vision, information interfaces and presentation, social/human behavior, biometric person recognition, robotics, and biological imaging.