TECH TRANSFER NEWS
- Biowatch SA awarded first prize at the Swiss Fintech Convention 2017 in Geneva Feb 22, 2017
- Lausanne, Switzerland, February 3rd, 2017 - Biowatch SA won the 1st prize at the 2017 Swiss Fintech Convention held in Geneva on February 2nd, pitching its disruptive vein based biometric solution. The Swiss startup outlined several ongoing projects in the banking industry and the upcoming functional pre-products for Spring 2017.
- Turn your idea into a start-up Jan 20, 2017
- Registration for the ICC'2017 is open now !!!
- Biowatch SA raises CHF 1.2M seed round to finalise its disruptive wearable biometric authentication solution Jan 19, 2017
- Lausanne, Switzerland, January 17, 2017 - Biowatch SA, a Swiss start-up, has successfully closed last December an oversubscribed first financing round at CHF 1.2 million to accelerate the development of its solution on biometric authentication for wearables. This seed round is following a CHF 800k grant from the CTI in last February and a CHF 100k loan from the FIT last June. It was led by serial entrepreneur and business angel Patrick Delarive with participation from the Venture Capital fund Polytech Ecosystem Ventures and SICPA Finance. Further investments from various business angels completed the investment.