TECH TRANSFER NEWS
- Biowatch SA raises CHF 1.2M seed round to finalise its disruptive wearable biometric authentication solution Jan 19, 2017
- Lausanne, Switzerland, January 17, 2017 - Biowatch SA, a Swiss start-up, has successfully closed last December an oversubscribed first financing round at CHF 1.2 million to accelerate the development of its solution on biometric authentication for wearables. This seed round is following a CHF 800k grant from the CTI in last February and a CHF 100k loan from the FIT last June. It was led by serial entrepreneur and business angel Patrick Delarive with participation from the Venture Capital fund Polytech Ecosystem Ventures and SICPA Finance. Further investments from various business angels completed the investment.
- Eyeware and Viprodev amongst the winners of the 19th annual IMD Startup Competition Dec 14, 2016
- This year, 135 ventures applied to the competition and most of the entries were of extremely high quality.
- DigitArena SA amongst the 25 winners of the European Venture Summit 2016 Dec 12, 2016
- After having won the Alpine High-Tech Venture Forum award together with BioWatch last October, DigitArena SA was qualified to participate in the European Venture Summit 2016 in Dusseldorf.