- DexROV holds first official review with European Commission Nov 21, 2016
- Nineteen months after the undersea-operations project was launched, DexROV has successfully completed its first funding review as part of the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme.
- Idiap is alongside American giants with a tool that allows the "photoshopping" of voices Nov 16, 2016
- To speak Chinese without having to learn it or to being able to speak for yourself: these dreams may become reality thanks to the progress of speech synthesis. American informatics giants are working on it, with Adobe and its project VoCo. But they are not the only ones: the Idiap Research Institute of Martigny also specializes in this domain.
- IEEE Life Sciences: Spotlight on Research in Biological Imaging Nov 15, 2016
- IEEE Life Sciences spoke with Michael Liebling from the Idiap Research Institute in Switzerland and the University of California Santa Barbara about current research and developments in biological imaging and analysis.